Fischer DIPK Render Fixings – 10/100-120
(200 per pack)
BULK QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
There are only of this item in stock.
If this is for a larger order, please contact us on 0161 794 1783 as we may be able to order this item for you.
The fischer drive anchor DIPK 10 consists of a white anchor sleeve with integrated plate and a glass-fibre reinforced plastic nail. The DIPK 10 is set using a hammer. Driving in the nail causes the anchor shaft to expand in the building material. The GRP nail needs to be shortened at the tapered, predetermined breaking point when used in solid building materials. The fischer drive anchor DIPK 10 is ideal for fixing pressure-resistant insulating materials up to 160 mm thickness such as polystyrene boards, light building boards made of wood wool, and PU panels in concrete, solid and perforated brick.
- Diameter: 10mm
- Drill diameter: 10mm
- Insulation thickness: 100-120mm
- Minimum hole depth: 40mm
- Nail length: 157mm
- Fixing length: 150mm
- Disc diameter: 50mm
- Box qty: 200
- No marks on the plaster surface. Glass fibre reinforced plastic nail reduces heat transmission.
- Hammerset installation saves time.
- Low setting depth reduces amount of drilling. This saves time and costs.
- Flexible in use for plaster façades and rear-ventilated façades.
- An insulation disc is a good base for render.