Fischer FGW 90F 1st Fix Framing Nailer
There are only 4 of this item in stock.
If this is for a larger order, please contact us on 0161 794 1783 as we may be able to order this item for you.
- The FGW 90F with 95 joules of power ensures correct, full embedment into all timber, even when using a 90mm ring shank nail. The rate of fire of up to 3 fixings per second increases the productivity.
- Easy nail depth adjustment wheel – allows you to choose how to set the nails – flush or fully embedded for various applications.
- The FGW 90F has a long life capacity and durability with service intervals after every 30,000 fixings.*
- The wide range of nails provides a perfect match for solid wood, laminated timber, plywood as well as chipboard, fiberboard, OSB and veneer materials.
- Increased productivity due to the powerful rechargeable LI-ion battery enables more than 8,000 fixings with one charge and is also compatible with the FGC 100.
- The battery-LED displays the remaining battery power and the status of the tool, preventing a standstill on site.
- In case the battery starts to run out, a 10 minute charge allows you to shoot at least another 300 nails. To fully charge the battery it takes 90 minutes.**
- Adjustable hook for use as belt or a rafter hook to ensure safe storage of the tool when not in use.
- The FGW 90F is delivered in the strong, robust stackable XL-BOXX
- The fischer gas actuated fastening tool is suitable for a fast and reliable installation of wood framing or roof battens.
- For optimum installation, the tool must be positioned correctly on the working surface.
- The tool will operate within the temperature range of -15°C to +50°C.
- The tool has a weight of 3.5kg and has the following dimensions: L 390 mm x W 108 mm x H 381 mm
- Timber Framing
- Roof Battens
- External Cladding
- Stud Work
- Over Boarding
- Truss Work
- Fischer gas actuated fastening tool FGW 90F – 95 joules setting energy, 3.5 kg with battery, 34° angle of magazine, Capacity of 60 nails
- No mark tip – To protect the timber surface in visible areas
- Battery charger BC 7.2V 1 Input 100-240 V, Output 8.4 V – 2 A
- Li-Ion battery B 7.2V – 2.5Ah 1 > 8,000 fixings per charge
- XL-BOXX is fully compatible with the L-BOXX