Multi-Fix Bolt Pan Head – 8 x 100mm
(50 per pack)
There are only 11 of this item in stock.
If this is for a larger order, please contact us on 0161 794 1783 as we may be able to order this item for you.
This stress free, non-expansion through fixing is the new solution for heavy duty anchoring into concrete, brick, stone, wood and concrete block replacing the need for traditional anchors such as throughbolts, shield, sleeve and drop-in anchors. Pan head for improved clamping.
- Diameter: 8mm
- Length: 100mm
- Drill Size: 8mm
- Maximum Fixing Thickness: 60mm
- Driver Bit Size: TX40
- Head Type: Pan
- Corrosion Rating: 3 – Urban & industrial areas with a low salt atmosphere
- Finish: Exterior (Silver Organic)
- Box Qty: 50
Can be used in:
- Most masonry substrates
- Hollow block and bricks
• TIMco micro plating technology gives a higher resistance to corrosion and enhances speed of installation
• High-Low parallel threads for ease of insertion and high pull-out values
• Removable & adjustable non-expansion through fixing
• Unique concave thread configuration
• Pan head for improved clamping
• All steel, non-flammable fixing conforming to BS 7671 standard’s 18th edition, which requires wiring systems to be supported by materials which are unlikely to prematurely collapse in the event of a fire.