Timco Twinthread Round Head Pozi Screws – ⅝” x 6
(200 per pack)
BULK QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
There are only 3206 of this item in stock.
If this is for a larger order, please contact us on 0161 794 1783 as we may be able to order this item for you.
A traditional twin-thread woodscrew with single lead start for a fast installation. Roundhead screw used for clamping to flat surfaces or to achieve a high aesthetic finish.
- Gauge: 6″ (3.5mm)
- Length: ⅝” (16mm)
- Head type: Round
- Driver bit size: PZ2
- Box qty: 200
• Partially threaded from 1 1⁄4 ” and above
• Made from C10-18 steel to ensure consistent quality
• 60° twin-threads with parallel shank for faster insertion and greater pull-out resistance
• Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility
• 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance