Everbuild Puraflex 40 – 310ml – White
BULK QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
There are only 19 of this item in stock.
If this is for a larger order, please contact us on 0161 794 1783 as we may be able to order this item for you.
Puraflex 40 is a high modulus, one-component PU sealant and adhesive which adheres strongly to most substrates. Provides excellent mechanical resistance (shore A 35), resistance to most common chemicals and can be overpainted when cured. Suitable for metal and container sealing, marine applications, expansion joints, automotive and engineering uses.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Bonds to concrete, wood, metal, aluminium, polyester, glass, uPVC, stone, ceramics, etc.
- Over paintable with gloss and emulsion paints – preliminary test required before use.
- CE Marked to types FEXT-INT CC and PW EX-INT CC.
- Solvent free (EMICODE EC 1PLUSR) Very Low Emissions
Can be used for:
- Sealing and bonding metal panels and trim.
- Expansion joint sealing in concrete panels, floor joint and road and bridge construction.
- Sealing in applications subject to vibration and mechanical abrasion.
- Marine applications – provides resistance to salt water
- Multitude of sealing and bonding applications in the automotive and engineering markets.
- Bonding in container fabrication.
- High traffic floor joints such as those found in garage forecourts, warehouse, factory floors, sports arenas, shopping centres etc.