All contracts of sale made by tradefixdirect.com site are subject to these terms & conditions and there are no exceptions unless otherwise agreed.
1. The tradefixdirect.com site has been provided to you free of charge. By using the tradefixdirect.com site you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. All materials included in our web site was placed for information purposes only and does not represent advice for any particular application. Users are hereby placed under notice that they should take appropriate steps to verify such information.
3. Tradefixdirect.com does its best to povide accurate and relevant information, but makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in this web site.
4. Tradefixdirect.com disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occurred from the use or inability to use this web site whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and tradefixdirect.com had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure.
5. The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this web site is obtained entirely at the user’s own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, even if such loss and damage was reasonably foreseeable and tradefixdirect.com had been advised of the possibility of the same.
6. Tradefixdirect.com does not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites that can be accessed through this web site and does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
7. If any provision of these Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
8. Tradefixdirect.com’s omission to exercise any right under these Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of any such right unless expressly accepted by tradefixdirect.com in writing.
9. These Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the user and tradefixdirect.com agree to submit any dispute arising out of the use of this web site to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Tradefixdirect.com retains ownership of all goods supplied until either all monies due and owing by the buyer to tradefixdirect.com are paid. In the event that monies due tradefixdirect.com are unpaid tradefixdirect.com shall have the right (without prejudice to its other rights) to enter the buyers premises and take possession of and remove such goods as have been supplied by tradefixdirect.com as shall be found on those premises or otherwise in the buyers possession.
Unless the buyer has agreed to the unattended delivery service the carrier will require a signature at delivery, it is the buyers responsibility to be available to accept the delivery. The buyer will supply full delivery address details (including postcode) and contact telephone numbers when placing the order. Any date or period for delivery stated is intended by tradefixdirect.com and accepted by the buyer as being an estimate only not giving rise to contractual obligations.
tradefixdirect.com shall not be liable for any special consequential or indirect loss or damage (including but without limitations any loss of or in respect of profit or wages or overheads) suffered by the buyer as a result of any delay in or failure of delivery. tradefixdirect.com accepts no liability for damage or loss in transit and claims for such damage or loss shall be made by the buyer to the carrier. The buyer will note the exact damage or loss at the time of signing acceptance delivery. In the case of damage or deterioration both tradefixdirect.com and the carrier should be informed writing within 7 days of receipt of tradefixdirect.com’s invoice. Any claim in respect of which tradefixdirect.com is not given an adequate opportunity to reweigh or inspect will be absolutely barred.
Tradefixdirect.com accepts no liability or responsibility for possible damage or loss to goods and by ticking the “Unattended delivery” box the buyer accepts full responsibility for damage or loss to the goods. The buyer can obtain from tradefixdirect.com proof of carriers consignment/dispatch note in case of dispute.
E-commerce Orders shall be paid for in advance by credit card via the secure facilities provided on the E-commerce site, orders will only be dispatched when payment confirmed by the internet merchant company. Payment for telephone orders and orders received through the post will be accepted in the form of Cheque, postal order or bankers draft made out to tradefixdirect.com which will be cleared before the order is dispatched.
Any goods which have been supplied in accordance with the buyers order but which are subsequently returned, will only be credited provided that they are returned to tradefixdirect.com brand new, unused, in undamaged packaging and in saleable condition, and that the buyer meets all costs of the return. The buyer will be responsible for the item until it reaches tradefixdirect.com, we suggest that you use a secure delivery service which requires a signature on delivery.
Outward delivery charges will be refunded should the goods be delivered to you damaged or in error. Faults must be notified to tradefixdirect.com either by telephone or in writing within 3 days of invoice, a returns number will be issued by tradefixdirect.com, tradefixdirect.com will then make arrangements for the goods to be collected by its chosen carrier. All goods returned will be subject to a 15% restocking charge.
Tradefixdirect.com will undertake to supply fasteners with protective coatings such as zinc plating and other protective finishes at the buyers request. However such processes should be considered to be modifications and shall absolve tradefixdirect.com from all warranties except where the plating process was carried out by the manufacturer, who’s normal trading conditions shall then apply.
No plating process will guarantee completely the freedom from hydrogen embrittlement. Therefore we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage which occurs as a result of product failure caused by hydrogen embrittlement.
The acceptance of the order may be revoked (in whole or part) or delivery dates postponed by tradefixdirect.com without liability in the event of any contingency beyond tradefixdirect.com’s control which does or in tradefixdirect.com’s opinion is likely to prevent, hinder, delay, interrupt or interfere with the fulfilment of the order or any part thereof.
The title of the goods shall remain in tradefixdirect.com and shall not pass to the buyer until tradefixdirect.com has received not only the price of the goods the subject of the immediate contract but all other sums due to tradefixdirect.com on all other contracts.
If at any time the Buyer is in default of payment for goods supplied, tradefixdirect.com shall be at liberty to retake possession of all goods supplied and unpaid, and the buyer hereby consents to the entry of tradefixdirect.com or its duly authorised agent, to their premises for the purpose of such recovery of possessions. Tradefixdirect.com shall have lien over all goods of the buyer in the possession of tradefixdirect.com for any sum due to tradefixdirect.com from the buyer under the Agreement or any other contract.
Tradefixdirect.com’s liability in respect of any defect in any part of the goods supplied or proved to be defective is limited to making good by replacing or repair at our option or the manufactures option and provided always that such defective parts are returned to tradefixdirect.com carriage paid. Tradefixdirect.com warrants that it will be so far as it is able to do so give the buyer the benefit of any express guarantee or warranty by the manufacturer or supplier of such goods and any other rights to which tradefixdirect.com has against the manufacturer.
Tradefixdirect.com shall not in any circumstances be liable for any damages, compensation, costs, expenses, losses or other liabilities, whether direct or consequential and any other remedy which could have otherwise be available in law is hereby excluded except to the extent that such exclusions is prohibited by any rule of law.
This warranty does not apply to and no responsibility is accepted for goods which have suffered or been subjected to undue wear and tear accident mis-use improper application modification neglect or overloading and in no circumstances shall tradefixdirect.com be liable for loss or damage of any kind indirectly or directly caused by or arising from goods supplied or for any accident or injury to personnel or damage to property howsoever arising from or in the course of using such goods.
PICTURES / DRAWINGS
All pictures and drawings are intended for descriptive purposes only, and are intended to assist with the identification of the type of product being viewed. Some pictures may include other products from the product range, this does not imply that they are part of the package or item being sold, any quantities in pictures are for display purposes only, only quantities identified in the shopping trolley will be dispatched. versions of items may also change over time.
Every care has been taken to ensure continuity and accuracy of drawings and descriptions, however it is the buyers responsibility to ensure that the suitability of goods purchased match the use they are intended
This contract shall in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance with the English law the buyer hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.