FirmaHold 16G Stainless Steel Nails – 64mm Angled
(2000 + 2 Fuels Cells per pack)
BULK QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
There are only 23 of this item in stock.
If this is for a larger order, please contact us on 0161 794 1783 as we may be able to order this item for you.
Ideal for internal applications such as skirting, architrave, tongue and groove fixing with a T head for a concealed finish. Manufactured from A2 Stainless Steel offering superior corrosion resistance, perfect for external and hardwood applications. Stainless steel must be used where there is corrosive environment and/or the base material has inherent corrosive characteristics e.g. Green Oak.
- Length: 64mm
- Gauge: 16
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Nail Type: Angled
- Supplied With Gas
- Suitable for use in cordless & pneumatic second fix brad nailers.
- T Head to give concealed fixings. Ideal for internal applications.
- Shank Design: Low penetration resistance in to all materials.
- Diamond Point for maximum penetration.
- Manufactured to conform with EN792-13:2000 7.2.1a and comply with the requirements of all major tool manufacturers.
Compatible with the following nail guns:
- Paslode Impulse: IM65Aand IM250A
- Hitachi: NT65GB
- Dewalt: DC618KB and DCN660D2
- Senco: GT65RHA
- Tacwise: Ranger 2 Inclined
- Stainless steel must be used where there is a corrosive environment and/or where the base material has inherent corrosive characteristics, eg: green oak or cedar.