Multi-Fix Bolt Hex Head – 8 x 100mm
(4 per pack)
There are only 221 of this item in stock.
If this is for a larger order, please contact us on 0161 794 1783 as we may be able to order this item for you.
TIMco Multi-Fix bolt is a heavy duty non-expansion anchor. That has a unqiue patented concave thread design which taps its own thread and provides rapid, low torque installation with exceptional pull-out resistance.
- Diameter: 8mm
- Length: 100mm
- Drill size: 8mm
- Max Fixing Thickness: 60mm
- Socket size: 15mm
- Pack Qty: 4
- New solution for heavy duty anchoring into concrete, brick, stone, wood and concrete block replacing the need for traditional anchors.
- High-Lo Thread. High low parallel threads for ease of insertion and high pull out values.
- B Point. For use in pre-drilled shallow holes.
- Widely used for fixing battens
- Holding down machinery
- plus many more installation applications
Can be used in:
- Most masonry substrates
- Hollow block and bricks