Spax Wirox Universal Screws Torx – 3.5 x 40mm
(200 per pack)
BULK QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
There are only 6 of this item in stock.
If this is for a larger order, please contact us on 0161 794 1783 as we may be able to order this item for you.
Spax T-STAR Wirox Universal Screws. The new WIROX coating of SPAX offers 10 times higher corrosion protection in the neutral salt-spray fog test than is required by standard for conventional yellow zinc coating, and has considerably higher surface hardness. This makes it ideal for outdoor use in structures such as e.g. carports or pergolas, which are not directly exposed to the elements. The WIROX coating is free from chromium-VI, and is hence considerably more environmentally friendly to manufacture and also to use than conventional surfaces.
- Length: 40mm
- Gauge: 3.5mm
- Head Type: Countersunk
- Drive Type: Torx T20
- Pack Qty: 200
- A) Partial thread: firm tightening of the upper wood layer
- B) Blue zinc plated A2J
- C) SPAX T-STAR plus: secure bit grip, no cam-out effect, optimal force transmission
- 1) SPAX 4CUT point: allows screwing in without pre-drilling (wood-dependent), reduces splitting as square end displaces the fibres
- 2) SPAX ground serrations: up to the point – quick and secure fastening
- 3) SPAX MULTI Head: flush countersinking. Mills in wood and stops on metal
- No pre-drilling (wood-dependent)
- Quick and safe fastening with reduced driving in torque (more screwed connections per battery charge)
- Effectively reduces splitting of the wooden material, even when close to the edge
- Multifunctional applications indoors