Timberfix 360 Torx – 4.0 x 50mm
(200 per pack)
BULK QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
There are only 0 of this item in stock.
If this is for a larger order, please contact us on 0161 794 1783 as we may be able to order this item for you.
Notify me when back in stock
Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
Timberfix® 360 – One of the most versatile screws on the market today, suitable for both manmade boards and natural wood
- Length: 50mm
- Gauge: 4.0mm
- Box Qty: 200
- Drive: Torx
- Capable of driving into most hardwoods without the need for pre drilling.
- Reinforced countersunk head handles torque and harder woods.
- Self countersinking ribs under the head are time saving and ensure a neat finish.
- Shank ribs reduce the drive torque required during installation.
- Helps prevent the wood splitting, particularly useful on the longer lengths and larger diameters.
- Cleans the hole when securing two pieces of wood together preventing jacking.
- The special thread design with advanced cutting edge combined with a next generation lubrication system ensures almost half the torque is required to drive in.
- Faster, with less effort. Zinc and yellow finish.
- Supplied with 1 screwdriver bit in every box