Timco Index Landscape Screws – 6.7 x 100mm
(50 per pack)
BULK QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
There are only 4607 of this item in stock.
If this is for a larger order, please contact us on 0161 794 1783 as we may be able to order this item for you.
Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating to withstand 1,000 hours salt spray test, this screw is ideal for external applications.
- Gauge: 6.7mm
- Length: 100mm
- Finish: Exterior (Green Organic)
- Corrosion Rating: 3 – Urban & industrial areas with a low salt atmosphere
- Pack Qty: 50
• Hex head countersunk with a fixed washer
• Long lasting plating withstands up to 1,000 hours salt spray resistance in accordance to BS EN 9227:2012
• Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
• Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
• 50° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance