Timco Multi-Fix Masonry Screws – 6 x 60mm
(100 per pack)
BULK QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
There are only 961 of this item in stock.
If this is for a larger order, please contact us on 0161 794 1783 as we may be able to order this item for you.
A rapid and effective light duty fixing ideal for attaching ironmongery to concrete, stone and brick without the need for nylon plugs. Countersunk head for a flush finish.
- Diameter: 6.0mm
- Length: 60mm
- Max Fixing Thickness: 35mm
- Finish: Zinc
- Driver bit size: TX25 (Included)
- Drill size: 5mm
- Head type: Countersunk
- Pack Qty: 100
• TX25 TX Drive recess reduces wear & camming-out
• Serrated V-threads to achieve optimum insertion
• High-Low threads for ease of insertion
• All steel, non-flammable fixing conforming to BS 7671 standard’s 18th edition, which requires wiring systems to be supported by materials which are unlikely to prematurely collapse in the event of a fire