Simpson SAE Face Fix Hangers 91 x 205mm
There are only 10 of this item in stock.
If this is for a larger order, please contact us on 0161 794 1783 as we may be able to order this item for you.
- Heavy-duty hangers designed for applications requiring additional strength
- To be fixed with Square Twist Nails or Metalwork Connector Screws but have bolt holes for 12mm fasteners into the face
- Quick and simple installation
- Width: 91mm
- Height: 205mm
- Nail Holes: 52
- Bolt Holes: 6 (M12)
- Pre-galvanised mild steel (2mm thick)
Can be used for:
- Securing timber to timber joists
- Securing timber to masonry joists
- Securing i-joists
Please Note: The hanger depth is to be at least 60% of the carried member depth to prevent rotation, unless additional lateral restraint is added to the top of the carried member. It is advised to choose the nearest height down from the joist that is being fixed.